Monday 31 March 2008

Lunch - On My Own

Since lunches are not provided by my homestay, I have to prepare my own lunch.
I really don't mind at all, I actually enjoy it :)
. . .
Some pictures of the lunches that I prepared over the one week Easter break!!
(these are real okay, original)
. . .
A. -Wednesday-

Stir-fried fettuccine + smoked ham + vege + carrots + tomatoes

B. - Thursday -
Rice (with teriyaki sauce)(someone stole my rice, so only have half left) + vege+ potatoes(i did't know it would be so many!!) + tomatoes + carrots + bacon (i know its odd, i thought it was beef)
. . .
C. - Friday -
Indonesian 'maggi' + egg + vege
(this is horrible compared to the other lunches I cooked up)
. . .
D. - Saturday -
Stir-fried Soba (some kind of Japanese noodles that I found in the pantry that had not expired) + egg (sunny side up/'mata kerbau') + dumplings + carrots + vege
-
(a close up...)
(btw, they are not burnt, it's the sauce that I used)
.
. . .
.
So, if you observed well enough, I used the same kind of vegies in all of them.. 'Cos its the only one I can find.
. .
Just for fun, please vote for the food that you would actually eat (come on la)..
Hehe..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trying to cook a very Malaysian kind of mee goreng and mee sup isit?
The ingredient used is kinda weird.. :p)
why almost every cooking oso put carrot? Your sayur overcook as the colors showed...haha .. i like the wed cooking color. but i think Sat D taste the best...isit?????hahahaha

KimKu said...

ingredients weird but still boleh mkan la..hehe..ok la..i think i like saturday's the best..got more taste..

Daphnee said...

haha...da wed one looks really nice.. next time cook for me k? nah.. got people qualified to become wife already.. haha

Janice Chin said...

hahahahah! this mr lo so banyak cakap lar...i would eat all of 'em except the maggi one. carrots are GOOD! so's soba! yum.

My Visual DNA