Friday 7 March 2008

Before I moved

These are some of the pics that I took during my stay, before I moved into my homestay place.
.
.
Aunty Siew Kah's hse, where we stayed before I moved to homestay place on Saturday. Its actually pretty big compared to the other houses here. Most houses here are single storey houses, but those in her 'taman' are not.
.
.
The park right in front of the house. Beautiful park (on a slope) with a shed in the middle. There was a couple who lived in the same 'taman' who got married there. Cool..
.
.
Here, you have to clean up after your dog. So you will see ppl carrying plastic bags or newspaper while walking their dogs.
.
.
This is CORICA, the shop where you can get the world famous
APPLE STRUDLE.
.
.
1957!! I just realised sama bday dengan Tanah Melayu (not Malaysia) Malaysia is 1963, NOT 1957, though not exactly approved by government ( i think)
.
.
We bought 2 boxes back. They sell by boxes, not slices. That show how much ppl want to buy them. Which means they're really good.
.

.
3 layers of pastry (not the ordinary one, its actually very light and crisp) and 2 layers of light cream (not the kind that makes you wana barf when you eat too much), mustard and apples. *mouth is watering already*
.
.
Its length is from the tip of my fingers to my elbow, very generous portion.
.
ITS SOO GOOD!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh look at the puff it is mouth watering...Oi 'tapau' some for me ah...
Aiyo :p

My Visual DNA