Wednesday 20 February 2008

Mom Time

My mom and I were just looking through some of the old photos..I sat there with her and flipped through the old photo albums with her. I cant believe how big I was when I was little, bigger than the other kids my age. Believe it or not, I was once overweight. Saw some funny pictures, pictures of me with poses which I would never do now.. Ahh.. Those were the days...
.
.
After that I asked my mom to join me for ice-cream while watching "Heroes". I really enjoy eating ice-creams at night, curled up on the sofa, in my PJ's while watching a movie or something. And I would especially enjoy it if it is Haagen-Daz ice-cream. YUMMY!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is Rose Mattus (90 yrs), who is the founder of Haagen-Daz. I'm sure most of you, if not all, don't bother to know her at all. I mean, not that I do care, it's just that I bumped into this picture.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind of poses orh?
Trying to be cute poses..hehe p:)

My Visual DNA