Saturday 16 February 2008

Be-earlied 18th Birthday

Mom planned out a surprise birthday party for me, cos she didn't want me to spend my 18th birthday alone in Perth. But I really wasn't thinking about my birthday at all, I was more concerned about Christmas.. So she tricked me la, saying that it was a farewell for me and my cousin, who is gong to KL a week before I leave for Perth.
.
Here are some of the pics we took on that night:
.Guess where we were :)
My dinner, all-in-one lamb (medium raw to very well done). The chef say they did it "purposely" so that the fat gets burnt off so I eat "low fat" lamb. He could've just cut the fat off..Just that it won't have so much flavour in it.

My beautiful cake.
When the cake was still in the box, I was telling my mom i hoped it the cake had strawberries or chocolate. And I got BOTH! Well, it was actually a cheese cake. When they brought the cake out, they started singing the birthday song, even the Italian chef. He even did like a weird cheer after the song, a bit like the football cheer..

The slice of cake they gave me (I got the first slice)

The slice of cake they gave the others (see the difference? hehe..)

All those who were there to celebrate my be-earlied 18th birthday,
at GRAZIE :)

No comments:

My Visual DNA