Friday 15 February 2008

I can drive, legally..

Yay!! I finally passed my driving test, after going through it for the 3rd time. i'm so thankful, cos it was act my last chance to pass before i leave. Thank God!
.
The officer said that i should have failed (I know..) But I see him mark the paper LULUS. That was all that mattered. I was so happy and relieved that I didn't manage to see what marks I got. But it doesn't matter, cos I PASSED!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Things that happened THE DAY BEFORE driving test:

  1. Had driving lesson with instructor
  2. Janice gave me some tips "Step on the oil!"
  3. Mom prayed with me
  4. Prayed
  5. Prayed more

Things that happened BEFORE driving test:

  1. Prayed
  2. Waited for my turn
  3. Prayed
  4. Was shocked to see how BIG one officer was, compared to the others
  5. Sang the "Prayer of Jabez" song
  6. Found out that the BIG officer is my invigilator
  7. Thankful for no.6 cos he looked like a nice guy
Things that happened DURING driving test:


  1. Forgot to use signal lights
  2. Went pass the small hill at the junction without "mati enjin"
  3. Avoided a brown dog
  4. Almost missed a turning at Jalan Peter Monjuntin (spelling correct?)
  5. Almost got crushed by a lorry while switching lanes (the officer ask me to switch then I stress ba.. Luckily he brake fast fast) (Mom prayed for protection last night so I'm alright :p )
  6. Kept saying sorry

Thing that happened AFTER driving test:

  1. Was happy, relieved and thankful
  2. Called mom immediately
  3. SMS-ed
  4. Call from Janice
  5. Sms from Calvin "...now you can go and study with peace of mind."
  6. Played Solitaire
  7. Remembered to say my thanks to God =)

MOST IMPORTANTLY

What I learnt:

  1. Trust in God, He knows what He is doing (even though it has been 3 times)
  2. God does things in His own way and in His own time.

Isaiah 55:9 (NIV):

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NIV):

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.."

----------------------------------------------------------

Extra lesson:

Think twice before letting me drive, even though I CAN drive, legally..

------------------------------------------------------------

-A quote from mom: "You still cannot drive even though you passed"

(I shouldn't have told her about the lorry)

No comments:

My Visual DNA