Friday 19 September 2008

prayer-exams

hey guys,
i am having my finals in 2 weeks time (29 sept till 3 oct) and my results are going downhill. i'm not gonna elaborate about it here, but i am trying hard to improve.

pls keep me in your prayers, thanks..

and...
all the best to SPM-ers,
study hard, study smart,
get tips from various teachers from various schools and states
(especially from west malaysia),
ask from your west malaysian friends
(they might have some tips as well).
Most impotantly,
don't forget to spend time with God,
no matter how tired you are.

if chong set fui say anything about "andrew choo",
which is something like you buy 'mock exam papers',
don buy, cos its not accurate at all..
you can ask some of my form 5 classmates,
i think we all felt cheated of our money..

No comments:

My Visual DNA