Sunday 7 September 2008

hello people

hello, hello


If you have been wondering about what has been going on, here's a little update


I just moved out of my homestay to a new place (share house), I'm finally living out on my own!! Yay! It's a new experience for me, having to do my own laundry, cooking and cleaning. But i guess that's how you learn. I mean, it's not too bad, except grocery shopping, because there's too much stuff to carry, and one week's supply of food is too heavy to carry (not a very nice thing to do, esp when you're taking the bus or walking). Since I moved to my new place (30 sept), I have been blessed enough to have an aunty bring me grocery shopping, so I don't need to take the bus or carry so much stuff. I don't how things are going to be for the weeks to come, but oh well, I'll worry about it then.
(btw, I decided to find a new place because the homestay price was increased. Again, I was blessed with this house, THANK YOU GOD)


Right now its all about my assignments and tests again, my finals are in about 4 weeks (29 Aug to 3 Oct). After that, I'm free. Yay! No more assignments ++ until next year. I'm planning to work (hopefully, if I can find a job), and then go back for Christmas and CNY.
Oh, I'm so excited! Can't wait!


But till then, I'm stuck with my books again.

No comments:

My Visual DNA