Thursday 3 July 2008

update

i malas update la..waiting for movie to load now..well, anyway...

currently, i also have nothing to do, except organizing my stuff from last semester, putting them away, unpacking..

class starts for me on the following monday. This semester is in some ways different for me, cos i have classes everyday now. which means i have to go out everyday, no sleeping in for me. soooo sad :(

right now, its the beginning of winter, and according to some of my friends, the weather has been pretty unpreditable: it would be rainy for a few days, then sunny for a few days. And let me tell you, rainy days are NOT fun here, it gets really cold and windy, and its worst when you're outside waiting for the bus. No point using the umbrella cos you'll be like mary poppins.

cant wait to go back to kk again!!

AND

Thank GOD for my results :)

No comments:

My Visual DNA