Thursday 31 July 2008

Kill the Wabbit!!

In case you guys didn't know, there is a rabbit living IN the house that I am staying at now. I was ok with the rabbit at first, but then it started to be VERY naughty. Here, I list some of the damages done by the insane rabbit, who is also known as Peel.

1.chew my hp charger wire into 8 pieces
2.chew the wire of my heater until you can see the metal thing inside
3.chewed the sleeve of my jacket which was 2 weeks old
4.chewed the sleeve of another jacket (both berlubang-lubang already)
5.pooped in my room
6.pooped in my room for the second time


FYI:
The rabbit doesn't like me either. If you think that rabbits are stupid, think again. When I scolded it for chewing my stuff, it came into my room without me noticing. when I saw it, i shouted, then it ran behind my bed. when I finally got it out of my room, I looked behind my bed - rabbit poop. so dont tell me rabbits aren't smart, cos this one is. and she growled at me during dinner just now. Yes, a rabbit growling at me. Ganas.

When I found out the damage done to my belongings, I was so angry and upset, then quickly call my mom. And not long after that, a song appeared in my head:

"Kill the Wabbit, Kill the Wabbit, Kill the Wabbit..."


So, here's a little something to bring back those childhood memories from looney tunes! Its long, but I enjoyed it :)


What's Opera, Doc? - Click here for more home videos

No comments:

My Visual DNA