Friday 24 October 2008

roaches


just now is the 2nd time i catch cockroach in my house..
thats the thing about spring, all the little buggers start coming out..
i catch la, not spray cos here no spray..
not use the selipar to whack it, cos scared it kemek
then all the jus come out then even harder to clean..
so i pakai plastic bag to catch it, then tie the bag up,
then put it in the bin outside the house so it wont stink up the house when it dies..
ish, hate the dirty little thingies..
yuck..
my personal experience:
there was one time a roach climbed up to my thigh,
i freaked out, screamed, jumped up and down
and was franticaly trying to shake it off my leg
(cos i din wana brush it off since it would get my hands dirty)
yuck.

one experience is enough
oh and another one just the other day:
i was reading magazine, crossed-legged in front of the tv ont the couch,
i flipped the page of the magazine, then suddenly,
ui? how come got something brown on the side of my knee,
and then in the shortest moment(slip second),
i realised what it is,
then i panic la, (no, i din scream) then jump up,
but i din see where it go,
then i scared oredi, cos dono where it went.
so i stand up, check the couch, the floor, nothing..
ok lo, continue reading..
...................
i remember i would hold on to my mom when we go to damai at night, cos always got roaches coming out of the longkang holes..then scared me then i panic and scream..
i hate roaches
alot...
i wish they didn't have such flat bodies, then i wouldn't have to worry
about them coming into my room..


yuck yuck yuck!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alah cockroach

xian ze ding. said...

hahaha.
seems like u berjodoh oh with cockroach.

less than three said...

jus come out.. hahahah.. I always use newspaper of suitable thickness rolled into a bat-like pole, hit the cockrach, wipe away the jus with newspaper, done.

My Visual DNA